1.1 Who are we?
JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) is a leading provider of retail, wholesale, custom snow globes and custom bobblehead products. We are in the United States and perform all our sales, marketing, and customer service operations from our headquarters in Florida. However, we also engage with factory partners in China to provide certain production functions when making custom bobblehead dolls.
Our GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”) Owner and data protection representative can be contacted directly here: (email@example.com) subject: General Data Protection Regulation Questions
This policy describes how JJ Snow Globes, LLC collect, use, and share personal information. The types of data we collect from you and process on you is: Source (where JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject.
Types of Data and Purpose for Collection
• Account Registration – We may collect your name and contact information when you create an account Demographic Information – We may collect personal information from you, such as your age or location.
• Distance Information – When you use one of our online websites or possible Apps we may collect your location from the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your device to determine your distance from a store.
• Email Interconnectivity- If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links
or banners it contains and make purchases.
• Feedback/Support- If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other personal information, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply.
• Mailing List- When you sign up for one of our mailing lists, we may collect your email address or postal address.
• Mobile Devices- We may collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website.
• Order Placement- We may collect your name, billing address, shipping address,
e-mail address, phone number, and payment card information when you place an order.
• Partner Promotion- We may collect information that you provide as part of a co-branded promotion with another company.
• Sweepstakes or contests- When you participate in a survey, we may collect additional
• Third Party Tracking- We may participate in behavior-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie (further described below)) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to
your interests. That advertising may appear either on our websites, or on other websites. You can opt-out of receiving advertising based upon your browsing behavior from some network advertising companies by going to the Network Advertising Initiative and the websites, although to completely prevent advertising based upon your browsing behavior you should also disable the cookies on your browser.
that a website sends to your device while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them). Among other things, cookies allow us to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience tailored to your interests and to improve our marketing efforts. Persistent cookies may be removed by following instructions provided by your browser. If you choose to disable cookies some areas or features of our websites may not work properly. In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties,
business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Use and Processing of Your Information.
In addition to the uses described above we use your personal information in the following ways:
To identify you when you visit our websites.
• Order photos that you provide will be used for our artist to be able to hand produce a custom bobblehead design in the likeness of the desired subject.
• To provide the products and services you request, or to process returns.
• To improve our services and product offerings.
• To streamline your checkout process.
• To conduct analytics.
• To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other request.
• To send marketing / promotional materials, including information relating to products, services, sales, or promotions.
• For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
If you purchase a custom bobblehead product from us, then we must share certain data with third party design partners or factories without further explicit consent.
1.4 Retention period
JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) will store the personal data for the life of our organization, unless we otherwise receive proper authorization and instructions to remove it.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) (or
third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com)’s data protection representatives IT Manager / Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.6 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data here https://vipankumar.in/jeff/privacy
1.7 Online privacy statement
Personal data Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any
information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data
subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified,
directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a
name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com), will collect and use your personal data for:
1.9 Address Information
Our site, fullcustombobblehead.com uses an order form for you to request information, products and services. We collect your contact information, including, but not limited to, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and financial information. Collected information is used for the benefit of JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) to send information to customers about orders, about our company, to send promotional material from some of our partners and in some cases such information may be shared with our partners. This information is also used for billing and to contact you when necessary.
1.9.a Why does JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA fullcustombobblehead.com) need to collect and store personal data?
For us to provide you with our products and services we need to collect personal data for order processing and fulfillment, product design, and promotional purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
1.9.b Will JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your
data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the design, production, marketing, or fulfillment service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA fullcustombobblehead.com)’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
1.9.c How will JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) use the personal data it collects about me?
JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
2.0 What About Children’s Privacy?
JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA fullcustombobblehead.com) products and services are intended for users ages 13 and older only. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children that we know to be under the age of 13. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 13.
Thirteen to Seventeen.
Prospective users between the ages of 13 and 17 can only use JJ Snow Globes, LLC (AKA www.fullcustombobblehead.com) products and services under their parents or legal guardian’s supervision. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we deactivate any of your Personal Information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
2.1 Contact Information.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.